Flu Vaccinations are now available, please call the clinic to secure your appointment.
For our ongoing commitment to your healthcare, we ask that you make an appointment with your Doctor if you require a repeat prescription. It is advisable to make this appointment as soon as you are aware you are due to complete your current medication. When making an appointment for this please advise the receptionist and the consultation will be bulk-billed.
To ensure that you obtain the correct advise in relation to your test results, we do not give this information out to patients over the telephone. It is advised that for all results you make an appointment at least 7 days after your tests are taken. In more urgent cases our practice nurse will contact patients over the phone to make an earlier appointment. When making an appointment for this please inform the receptionist.
Helpful Test Tips
If you are nervous or have a tendency to feel woozy or faint, tell the nurse before you begin.
Your blood can be drawn while you are lying down, which will help you avoid fainting and injuring yourself.
Offering a wide range of medical services
Our fully equipped treatment facility offers high quality, cost-effective care and clinical expertise to local community. Our innovative approach to healthcare services enhance patient health.
Pearcedale medical have highly trained doctors who provide a wide range of health care to patients. Our assessments are always comprehensive. This global approach enables problems to be detected and diagnostic possibilities to be considered.
- Health assessments including 45-49 Year and Over 75 years
- Chronic disease management
- Asthma and Diabetes Education & assessment, including Spirometry
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Vaccinations as per government schedule
- Paediatric health and development assessment and immunisations
At Pearcedale Medical Centre we promote a proactive approach to men’s health, focusing on important health problems. The major burden of disease in Australian men is attributable to cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, and cancers. Anxiety and depression are also high on the list.
- Health assessments
- Diabetes screening
- General cardiac/respiratory investigations
- Male Fertility/Infertility
- Prostate checks
- Weightloss counselling and quit smoking
Our Doctors are highly experienced and knowledgeable about the many medical issues impacting on women at all stages of their lives. We have two female GP’s available if preferred. We also have a registered nurse pap smear provider.
- Contraception and pregnancy including antenatal and postnatal care
- Implanon and Mirena Insertion and Removal
- Pap Smears, breast health and examination
- Female fertility and Infertility
- Weightloss counselling and quit smoking
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Family Planning
Skincare and Cosmetics
We offer a wide range of minor surgical procedures, skin checks and lesion removal. We also cater for acute injuries requiring suturing. Our GPs also offer a range of cosmetic skin assessments and treatments.
Cosmetic injections and anti-wrinkle therapies available.
- Skin assessments
- Lesion removals
- Acute injury assessment and suturing
- Dysport cosmetic anti-wrinkle injections
- Minor procedures and surgery
Whether travelling for business or for pleasure we can provide you and your family with a full range of travel medicine services before, after and upon return of travel.
We provide individualised medical advice based on your itinerary including prevention and vaccination. Yellow fever accredited practice.
- Q-Fever registered provider
- Yellow fever accredited facility
- Malaria prevention advice and treatment
- Pre and Post travel screening including vaccinations
Other Medical Services
We provide a range of other medical services at Pearcedale Medical Centre to give you the best all round service.
- Aged Care Visits
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Close the Gap program
- Diabetes Educator
- On-site Pathology
- Driving, insurance and various other non-medical assessments (some fees may apply)
- Drug Saliva screening (instant results)
- Work and pre-employment health assessments
New approach to general medicine
We aim to provide the highest quality of care and treat everyone with compassion and respect in an environment that is personal, friendly and caring. Our rating has remained at 100% with excellent and positive feedback. We are constantly adding new services with extra features, so come back.